As a Social Media Manager, I spend hours on end scouring the web and falling in love with so many different things that I come across. Sometimes these 'things' don't fit into any category but are uniquely wonderful on their own. Whether it's a beautiful design, a cool product or a website that is worthy of sharing, Fancy Friday is a weekly round-up of those 'things' I fancy.
Here we go:
1) Lekue Decopen: Create fancy designs in chocolate to top off your cakes, cupcakes, and desserts. Simply grab a baking sheet, melt some chocolate and get creative! Do you enjoy white, milk, or dark chocolate the best? $24.50
2) iPhone Cases: How adorable are both of these? The one on the left is from Anthropology. The one on the right is by Cath Kidston and I just bought it! You can pick one up at the Apple store. (Super adorable and perfect for summer...L O V E!)
3) Kinsa Smart Thermometer: This one's definitely for the techie. This thermometer comes with a headphone jack so you can plug it into your smartphone. The app that comes along with the device will not only tell you your temperature but will also let you know if others in your area are having similar symptoms. Maybe there's a stomach flu going around? Or allergies? The app will keep track of your health overtime with your own personal profile. If that wasn't enough, you can also plug in your doctor's information to easily schedule an appointment directly from the app. Oh technology...
Would you get it?
4) DIY Citrus Coaster: These adorable coasters are made with felt and are perfect for summer. See more ideas that I love by the Purl Bee here.
5) Huggies Tweet Pee: Another somewhat ridiculous gadget. Get a tweet when your babies needs a diaper change. Thoughts?
6) Tape Dispenser: Looks most beautiful with Washi tape. Swoooon!
7) iShower Bluetooth Speaker: Music makes everything better...and who doesn't love singing in the shower? This water-resistant speaker is compatible with most of the popular smartphones (iPhones, iPods, Androids etc.) and lets you stream music from playlists, music apps or even favourite online services. (I guess this includes Songza...epic!) You can sure it in the shower, by the pool or even next to you at the beach! $99.99
8) A ball of CUTE!
What are your favourites from this week's Fancy Friday? Have you seen any cool things around the web lately? Let me know in the comments below.