As a Social Media Manager, I spend hours on end scouring the web and falling in love with so many different things that I come across. Sometimes these 'things' don't fit into any category but are uniquely wonderful on their own. Whether it's a beautiful design, a cool product or a website that is worthy of sharing, Fancy Friday is a weekly round-up of those 'things' I fancy.
Here we go:
1) Banana Slicer: Remember the strawberry slicer I showed you last week? This little gadget is for your bananas! I love adding banana to my yogurt so this would definitely speed up the process.
2) Harvard Law Sweater: I'm proud to say I graduated from McGill University but Harvard is definitely quite cool ;)
3) Crochet Fringe Cotton Hammock: As I've mentioned before (here), I love a good hammock. They are so relaxing! This woven cotton hammock features a lacy, tasseled fringe and makes an enchanting addition to any outdoor space. I'd love to curl up with a book or take a nice nap :)
4) Picnic Wine & Snack Table: Can you tell I'm itching for summer? I can't wait to enjoy the hot outdoors. This little bamboo table would sure come in handy when sharing a nice glass of wine.
FYI, the legs fold in for easy storage & transport. Cute, right?
5) Hello Sexy Pillow: Well, hello to you too... ;)
6) Blair Waldorf: I love this gal and this photo.
7) Hamburger Wrapping Paper: How funny and creative is this? Set of paper includes: a bun, hamburger, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes, all of the components of a delicious cheeseburger... yum!
8) All You Need is Love and More Coffee iPhone Case: My cousin showed me this cute case the other day and I love it! Very true :) (see more cases I love here)
Have you seen any cool things around the web lately? Let me know in the comments below. (See more Fancy Friday roundups here)