With Easter around the corner, I've been seeing tons of creative egg decorations around the web. I'm loving all the colours, stripes & polka dots! Here are some of my personal favourites:
1) Black & White: These are probably my favourite of the bunch. They're clean, modern, and seem really fun to design. All you need are some white eggs and a sharpie marker. Try using markers with different thicknesses to get different looks.
2) Pastel: Grab some pastel sharpies for this look. Soft & Cute.
3) Pantone: Remember when I showed you Pantone Food Pairings? Well today, eggs are getting the Pantone makeover. Dye eggs by standing them vertically in a small cup of dye. Then print the Pantone wording on temporary tattoo paper (don't forget to print the words backwards).
4) Thread-It: Brighten up the room with these cheerful eggs! Grab some glue and wrap colourful thread around it.
5) Moustache: Give your eggs some character with some good ol' moustaches! Grab some adhesive vinyl and have fun cutting out different styles.
6) Calligraphy: Writing pretty on an egg can be challenging because of it's round shape. Just like the Pantone eggs, this DIY also uses temporary tattoo paper.
7) Dress Up: How cute is this little guy?
8) Message in-an Egg: Forget the classic 'message in a bottle', use an egg instead! Poke, drain, decorate, write, and send. LOVE this.
9) Sprinkles: Roll your eggs around in a bowl of sprinkles.
10) Writing: Grab a sharpie marker and write whatever your heart desires. The 'messy' handwriting look really works!
11) Neutral: Grab a white paint pen, some brown eggs and design away! Simple & Sweet.
12) Glitter: How could I not finish with these? They're super colourful, fun and so well done!Will you be decorating eggs this year? Which design did you like the best? Let me know in the comments below or on twitter @techlovedesign.