As a Social Media Manager, I spend hours on end scouring the web and falling in love with so many different things that I come across. Sometimes these 'things' don't fit into any category but are uniquely wonderful on their own. Whether it's a beautiful design, a cool product or a website that is worthy of sharing, Fancy Friday is a weekly round-up of those 'things' I fancy.
1) Sticky Note Rollers: This classic roller 'paints' on a fresh layer of self-stick notepaper wherever you need it most. Simply trim it to whatever size you'd like and you've got a paint job with a purpose! Looks like fun and only costs $9. Get it here.
2) Snoozer Luxury High Back Console Pet Cat Seat: Let's face it, we all love our pets too much to let them sit uncomfortably in the car. Spoil them and keep them safe with this luxurious car seat. I love how the high back prevents your pet from jumping out...costs $120. Get it, here.
3) Unique Leather Watch: This is funky and I like it. Get it for $23, here.
4) Kitchen Table Tennis: Anyone who knows me will know that I love a good game of Ping Pong. Don't have enough space for a proper table? This set allows you to play on any table, island or flat surface. Cool! A little expensive ($173)...get it, here.
5) Tiffany Playing Cards: Know someone who loves playing cards? Surprise them with a set of 2 decks in the fancy shmancy little blue box. Costs $30, here.
6) Giant Champagne Cork Stool / Table: Superbly made of solid fine quality Portuguese cork, it serves as stool, an end table, or even a mini cocktail table! Cute concept, available here ($315, whoa).
7) Get Shit Done Mug: Well, that was pretty straight forward...but sometimes we all need that little reminder :) Costs $16, here.
8) Coffee: With all the coffee prints I shared this week (here and here) it only made sense to stick with the theme. I found this on dribbble... Cute eh? (yes I'm Canadian). See the full size here.
Which are your favourites from this week's Fancy Friday? Have you seen any cool things around the web lately? Let me know in the comments below.