As a Social Media Manager, I spend hours on end scouring the web and falling in love with so many different things that I come across. Sometimes these 'things' don't fit into any category but are uniquely wonderful on their own. Whether it's a beautiful design, a cool product or a website that is worthy of sharing, Fancy Friday is a weekly round-up of those 'things' I fancy.
Here we go:
1) Bose Wireless Headphones: Introducing the first wireless headphones from Bose to give you the freedome to enjoy your movies, videos, and music unplugged. You can watch your videos on your iPad, reach for your coffee, or talk on your smartphone and retrieve those notes from your desk, untethered and untangled. No cords. Love it.
2) Vino2Go: Enjoy wine-on-the-go while having a picnic or relaxing by the pool. The Vino2Go is a SAN acrylic plastic wine sippy cup- for adults :) It's lid design prevents spills and keeps dirt from getting in. Plus, it keeps your wine cool for longer by insulating the exterior wall from the interior drink compartment. I'm loving the design & colours. Cheers!
3) Typography Cake: A hidden message inside a cake? Cool! See the full tutorial here.
4) Party at Gatsby's Sweatshirt: Have you seen The Great Gatsby? Then you'd know that his parties are beyond legendary.
5) Love Hurt: Are you or someone you know going through a breakup? Get this first aid kit for a broken heart. Comes with some chocolate, vodka, bubble bath soap, a candle with matches, candy hearts, a mix CD, and if all else fails, tissues. You'll be okay :)
6) Floral Headbands: A perfect little accessory to brighten up your outfit this summer. These are super cute and I want one! The only question is... which one?
7) A Golden Retriever at the Museum: Hilariously cute.
8) Together Let's: A fun list of activities to do with your boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancee, hubby, wifey, or best friend :)What are your favourites from this week's Fancy Friday? Have you seen any cool things around the web lately? Let me know in the comments below.