As a Social Media Manager, I spend hours on end scouring the web and falling in love with so many different things that I come across. Sometimes these 'things' don't fit into any category but are uniquely wonderful on their own. Whether it's a beautiful design, a cool product or a website that is worthy of sharing, Fancy Friday is a weekly round-up of those 'things' I fancy.
2) Fiver Butter Nail Polish: Loving this colour for summer and guess what? I'm wearing it right now! Minty fresh.
3) Side Slits Crepe Shorts: I love wearing white shorts during the summer, they are light and match just about anything! These high waisted ones are super cute and give it a more formal and stylish flair.
4) Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain: It's summertime which means staying hydrated is super important for you and your pet. How fun is this fountain? My dog would be so excited to drink from it.
5) H:M:S Clock: This clock by Progetti has a really creative way of showing you the time. Plus, I'm loving the black and white look. See more cool clocks, here.
6) Sodastream: Love sparkling water? This machine turns any drink into a carbonated one!
7) Built-In Coffee System: Calling all coffee lovers! Ever dream of having a built-in coffee machine? This actually exists...BUT don't get too excited, it's a whopping $4,100...yikes!
8) A Guide To Champagne Cocktails: Cheers!What are your favourites from this week's Fancy Friday? Have you seen any cool things around the web lately? Let me know in the comments below.