1) Plush Big Feet Slippers - I mean, who wouldn't want a pair of giant cozy feet slippers? Get it, here.
Apr 10, 2014
Fancy Friday: Slippers, Emojis, and more
As a Social Media Manager, I spend hours on end scouring the web and falling in love with so many different things that I come across. Sometimes these 'things' don't fit into any category but are uniquely wonderful on their own. Whether it's a beautiful design, a cool product or a website that is worthy of sharing, Fancy Friday is a weekly round-up of those 'things' I fancy.
2) Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Medium Tablet - Bring your full creativity to life with the natural feel of a pen on paper. You can edit digital photos, paint, draw and sketch. I've heard GREAT things about Wacom Tablets... I really need to get one already. Available here.
3) The Kitchen Safe - Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? Now you can keep your treats safe from others and even help control your cravings. Simply place the items in the safe, close the lid, and set a time. Get it for $50, here.
4) Wireless Music/Phone Speaker Showerhead - Umm YES! Now you can listen to your favourite songs in the shower and take those VIP phone calls in the shower. Get it for $160, here.
5) Cartoon Notebook - Doodle, write, and let your imagination run wild with this cute cartoon notebook. Only costs $13, here.
6) iPhone Emoji Sticker Pack - From your phone to reality! Now you can have all your favourite Emojis as vinyl stickers! Comes with 18 sheets... you can stick them anywhere! Get a pack, here.
7) Leather & Shearling Tech Earmuffs by UGG Australia - Stay warm, stylish, and connected with these cozy earmuffs. They have built-in speakers that are compatible with most audio and phone devices. I own a pair and I absolutely LOVE them! You can listen to music or talk on the phone while staying warm in the chilly weather. Strongly recommend :) Get a pair, here.
8) Runner Hands-Free Leash - This leash was created specifically for runners. The flexible connector attaches to an adjustable waist belt with a d-ring that slides, keeping your running partner in just the right spot. It's hands-free, stretchy, soft, and lightweight. With the nice weather coming out, this will be great to use with my pup outdoors! Get it for $45, here.
Which were your favourites from this week's Fancy Friday? Let me know in the comments below :)